Thanks for coming to our site.
This section is dedicated to our potential and existing residents.
If you are a current resident please click the button below to sign into your account in order to view your lease and other information. You can also send direct emails to your property manager via the portal and this is where you will come to submit non-emergency maintenance items.
For all emergencies please call (831) 320-7116, 24/7.
If you are seeking a rental please take a look at our Residential Properties page to see a list of our featured rentals. If you find a home that you love, you can easily apply by clicking the “Apply Online” button in the lower right hand corner of each listing.
Paying your rent online is fast, easy and secure.
Just Log In to your account. Once you’re logged in, you can view and pay your bills 24/7 from any computer with internet. You can also set-up automatic payments and reminder emails and view payment history.
Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.
Please click the link below and complete all information using our easy online form. All maintenance issues will be addressed within 24 hours.
Property Related Emergency Requests please call (831) 320-711.
A property related emergency is any emergency that is causing present danger to the property if not addressed immediately and may include but is not limited to: running water, fire or broken glass.
Once you’ve identified the perfect home and clicked “VIEW DETAILS” from our listing page, click the “APPLY NOW” button in the upper left of the listing details page.
- Every adult, 18 years of age or older, who will reside in the prospective residence must complete an application.
- Please do not leave any fields blank, put “n/a” if it does not apply to you. If the application is not fully completed, or requested information is missing, the application will not be processed.
- All adults 18 years of age or older who will be living at the property are required to submit a completed application as instructed above.
- Verifiable income (2 months pay stubs) must be either attached to the application or provided at the time lease/rental agreement is signed
- Government Issued Photo ID must be either attached to the application or provided at the time lease/rental agreement is signed.
Completing an Application:
Applications are completed and submitted online or can be filled out electronically at the time of viewing the property. Applications may also be emailed to you and mailed back to us at PO BOX 222778, Carmel, Ca 93922.
Processing Your Application:
Each completed application will be processed within 48 hours from the time the application is submitted. We will take a look at your credit report, verify current and past places of residences and verify employment and income. If you would like to touch base on the status of your application please email us at email@example.com or call or text (831) 320-7116.